Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Change of Scenery

It's been a long time since I've blogged but there is a good reason for it. I was in Las Vegas spending the weekend with Katie and her family before Katie and her mom left to go tour Europe! (You can see all of her pictures on her blog!!!!). But we had a blast there in Las Vegas. We bought wedding anouncements, we took our engagement pictures, we went golfing, we saw the new batman movie, we saw another play, we scheduled our honeymoon to hawaii, and lots of other stuff, so we had a great time there!

And now I have moved into a new apartment. I stayed with pretty much the same roommates that I had last year so that is nice, but we moved into the "Raintree Apartments". They are nice, but kinda old. The nice thing is that we don't pay as much for these as we did for our last apartment, so that is nice! But I took some pictures of the apartment for all to see. Here they are:


This is the kitchen. This is a lot smaller than our last kitchen and there's like have the storage space too, so that kinda stinks, but we are figuring out ways to make it work with 6 guys!


And this is our living room. Its kinda small but we have a little balcony, so that's pretty cool!




This is our little kitchen area. Not too exciting, but maybe we can put our orioles banner up on the wall. That would make it exciting!


And this is where I get my "shut-eye". This is before we organized. Don't worry mom, we have cleaned it up since the picture haha!




This is our closet before we started to organize everything too.

So that is the apartment. It is going to be my home for the next 5 months, and then...I'm getting married!!!!!! Then I get to be eternal roommates with my best friend Katie! I can't wait! It's going to be the best eternity ever!

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! i cant wait!