Monday, June 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ok well I've never been tagged before, if you don't count the time in 1st grade when the little girlies chased me. But here are 5 unimportant things about me:

1) I have a dent in my chest (and no, I don't eat cereal out of it)

2) I love to play basketball by myself so I can imagine myself taking on the best players and beating them

3) I love to fish

4) I would rather use old things than go out and spend money on new things.

5) I don't have facebook

I tag anyone on the clover blog, nelson and nate black

3 comments:

Nelly Belly said...

Petition to get J on Facebook:


Nelson Wittwer
Josh Merris
Mayor McCheese
Barbie
Kobe Bryant
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Nate said...

What's this mean?

jeremy said...

Nate- it just means that you post on your own blog 5 unimportant things about yourself! Have fun!