Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Major Set Back In Life

Well its not really a set back in my life but my plans for the next few years have changed. I am planning on going to Dental School after I finish here at BYU, and recently I have been planning the classes that I will take so that I can graduate in two more years and then head to Dental School in Maryland. So after having planned out the classes for the next two years, I realized that there are other classes that I need to take to get prepared for the DAT, the test to get into Dental School. The amount of classes that I forgot to plan are sufficient enough to push my graduation date back another year. So i won't graduate now until 2011, which seems like so far away, but I figure I will be better prepared to be the best applicant that I can be to get into Dental School. Also I may be able to minor in something now, maybe spanish since I went to Bolivia on my mission. So, I was upset at first for having to stay another year at BYU, but I think, in the long run, it will help me out!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Why would you want to go to dental school in Maryland...I hear Vegas has a great one! Ha Ha

x said...

Oh J!! I'm so proud of you for blogging so much! You love it! I'm sure Katie is proud as well!

Katie said...

i am so proud! i have turned you guys into a couple of bloggers! yay!

Amy said...

you're staying for another year?? Hooray for me!

Mahoutsoped said...

I really like your blog! Glad to see what your future plans are, and I know you will be a huge success. My best always, Mrs. Wetzel