Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beautiful Ocean City Maryland

We are home! Richard and I came home for about a week and a half to be with our family and to do some fun things. So far it's been pretty exciting! The day that we flew in, I had to go to the doctors to check out a wart that I had gotten frozen off in Provo. It had gotten really infected and the doctor gave me antibiotics through an IV. I happened to be allergic to this antibiotic which caused bumps to appear on my body. So then I had to get a shot of steroids in my butt and a shot of benadryl in my arm. So that was a great time!

Then the next day we left for the beach in Ocean City! We had a great time there as we enjoyed the beautiful weather, the sand, the ocean, the miniature golf and the Boardwalk! Here are some pics:






Within ten minutes of setting our stuff up on the first day at the beach, a wave came and soaked all of our stuff! Mom's cell phone didn't survive.




Just chillin...



Miniature Golfing

More miniature golfing





Mommy and Daddy enjoying a much deserved vacation



Dad working on his architecture skills



The waves weren't too big but they were enough to body surf and use the boogie boards

So that was our little trip to Ocean City Maryland. It was what we all needed! And Katie is coming tomorrow night, so we are gonna have plenty more to blog about! We have a lot of fun things planned!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey buddy! Sounds like you are having a blast ... glad to hear it man! I am working a temp job right now and things are looking bright with Charted Course. Dude, if you guys all get a chance, you should see the new Batman movie. It rocked!

LaVonne said...

Lucky!! You got to spend time at the beach. I haven't seen the ocean since July 2004. Tell the family I said "Hey Now". :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Ocean City to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane

Those orange umbrellas are great, btw!