Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're Engaged!!!!!

So the first day started off great with a fishing trip and then it couldn't have ended better! I was showing Katie around Hereford, the town that I grew up in and then we took a walk on a bike trail next to the Gunpowder River. It was really pretty with all the trees around and then I asked her to marry me! She said yes, thank goodness! She is so great and I am so lucky to have her in my life and I'm so excited to marry her! Here are some pictures of the engagement:


3 comments:

Nate said...

Congratulations!!!

Nelly Belly said...

I only have two words for you son: Get in. Thats awesome! Congrats! I dibs best man no battle.

LaVonne said...

Is one of my Town-Boys old enough to be getting married? Heck, I am getting old. Hey Now...Congratulations Jeremy. Love ya :)