Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Night Tradition

Recently, my roommates and I have started a new Sunday night tradition. My roommate served his mission in England and he brought home a sweet board game called "A really nasty horse racing game." Basically you each have your own horse and you place "bets" on who you think is going to win the race. So if you bet on the winning horse then you can make a lot money. But what makes it "really nasty" is that there are cards that can change the whole pace of the game. With one card you can kick certain horses out of the race or make them go slower. So sometimes it can get pretty intense if someone kicks the horse out that you bet on to win. It is not uncommon to yell and stand on your chair as you play! Come over and play sometime!


5 comments:

Nelly Belly said...

Let us not forget who the master of the riderless horse is. Bring on the SWAT team baby.

Katie said...

that looks like fun... save a spot for me next time i'm in town.

Amy said...

bring it over to our house one time! (It might be really fun while I'm on pain meds after my wisdom teeth are pulled...)

Joshua said...

Hey Richard - quit blocking my face you glory hog. lol. jk. These are days never to be forgotten.

x said...

FUNN! I'm so glad rich is reppin our Tie dye shirts... which reminds me we never had our quadruplet outing in them..